Home Air Fryer Air Fryer Asparagus Provolone Stuffed Chicken Breast
Ingredients are for each serving
- 1 6 oz,chicken breast, size does not matter except for cooking time
- 3-5 stalks of asparagus, cut no longer than the length of the chicken breast
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- Place the chicken breast flat on the cutting board. Cut almost also the way through the meat from side to side, making a butterfly cut. Now take the top part of the slice and pull to the side so you have one large, flat piece.
- Place the cheese slice on the right side of the breast, top with asparagus spears.
Fold over the top piece and now you will have a sandwich of raw chicken.
In a very hot pan with a touch of oil, place breast and brown on both sides – maybe
- 6-7 minutes or so for each side..
- Place the breast in a preheated air fryer.
- Bake at 370 degrees for about 15 minutes. You must check to be sure it is done. I would suggest a meat thermometer.
- I also would suggest using broccoli or spinach, and then maybe Swiss cheese or some cheddar. So many different combinations to try. Just keep it low sodium!