- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tbsp whole-wheat or all purpose flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
1. Mash banana with a fork until smooth. Add flour and egg; stir well with a whisk.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Spoon batter onto skillet, using one-third of batter for each pancake.
3. Cook 2 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Carefully turn pancakes over; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Makes 1 serving of 3 pancakes (234 calories, 72mg sodium)