|Total sodium per serving:|
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 1 lb.ground beef
- 2 t. garlic, minced
- 1 lb bag or fresh cole slaw mix
- 1 t. ginger or fresh ginger
- 2 T. soy sauce, very low sodium, or no sodium
- 1 t. hot sauce (Trader Joe’s no salt)
- 1 t. apple cider vinegar
- 2 t. sugar or honey
- 1/4 t. freshly ground black pepper
- green onion, thinly sliced- for garnish
Add the oil to a hot pan, then add ground beef and garlic. Cook til beef is done- about 7 minutes til it is browned, making sure to stir and chop up beef.
Add cole slaw mix, ginger, soy sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, sugar and pepper.
Cook about 5 minutes until slaw begins to wilt
Serve topped with green onion.