- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seeds
1. Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed.
2. Add lemon juice and sugar; cover and process until blended.
3. While processing, gradually add vinegar and oil in a steady stream; process until thickened.
4. Stir in poppy seeds. Transfer to a large bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator.
Recipe found at Taste of Home