- 4 small potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 can low sodium cream of chicken or celery soup (or make your own w/ no salt)
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 6 oz. milk
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/2 t. paprika
- 8 oz cooked broccoli pieces
- 4 thin, boneless pork chops
- 3/4 c. cheddar cheese, shredded(optional)
- 1/2 c. low sodium fried onions (I used Trader Joes)
Spray 9×9 pan, spread potatoes on bottom of pan.
Mix soup, sour cream, milk, onion powder and paprika very well- a whisk works great for this.
Sprinkle broccoli pieces around top of potatoes, then top with the chops. Pour the soup mixture over everything. Cover pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until chops are done, then top with cheese and fried onions.
Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer.
This is low sodium doable even with the soup and cheese.