- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1-2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 3/4 c. shredded Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 – 1 t. red pepper flakes, crushed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss chicken wings with oil and season with pepper.
Place a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
Place wings on top of wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 50 to 55 minutes.
In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and crushed red pepper flakes.
Add wings and toss until completely coated.
Place on a serving platter, sprinkle with more Parmesan, and serve with low sodium ranch dressing.