|Total sodium per serving:|
|Total calories per serving:|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 oz each)
- 4 slices reduced sodium Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt substitute
- 1 box lower sodium Chicken Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup NAS
- 1/2 cup white wine or low sodium chicken broth
1. Place chicken breasts in an 8×8-inch pan.
2. Sprinkle with seasoned salt substitute.
3. Lay a slice of Swiss cheese over each breast.
4. Mix soup with wine, pour over chicken.
5. Sprinkle with dry stuffing mix.
6. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked.