|Total sodium per serving:|
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup milk (or less)
- 1 tsp of pulverized freeze-dried raspberries (from TJ’s)
- 1 Tbsp poppy seed
1. We bought freeze dried raspberries from Trader Joe’s (or you can use any low-sodium brand of your choice) and ran them through the food processor to form a powder.
2. Put all the ingredients except the poppy seeds in a mixing bowl.
3. Using a wire whisk, whisk until well combined.
4. Then whisk in poppy seeds.
So much flavor – tastes like fresh berries!