- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces skewers
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice.
Season with chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish with the sauce, and stir to coat.
Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade.
Lightly oil the grill grate.
Grill skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear.